Reiki 3 – Shinpiden – Master Teacher – December 13 –15
3-day weekend class, 1:30 – 7:00pm each day
December 13, 14 & 15, 2019
Prerequisite: completion of Reiki I & II at least six months prior in any Reiki lineage.
On Day 1 you will receive:
- The Usui Master Symbol
- Healing in the River of Life Experience
- The Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Ignition #1
- The Reiki Grid: how to send Reiki continuously through the use of crystals
- Moving Meditation: anchors Reiki into the body, grounds and centers you in your power
- Symbol Practice: how to use the Usui Master Symbol
- Hands-on practice to strengthen your abilities
On Days 2 & 3 you will receive:
- The Holy Fire® Master Symbol
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- The Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Ignitions #2, 3 & 4
- The ability to conduct the Holy Fire® Reiki system of Placements and Ignitions for others
- Training in giving Placements and Ignitions to yourself for continued self development
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience for self and others: a powerful healing technique
- Increase in the strength of your Reiki and effectiveness of all the symbols
- Ability to clear blocks and empower goals for yourself and others
- Values, ethics and spiritual orientation of a Reiki Master
- Teaching Reiki: methods, class outlines, certificates
- The Holy Fire® Meditation for Masters
- Hands-on practice
The Reiki Master Ignitions give you the ability to initiate others as Reiki practitioners. You will be trained in how to do this using the system of Holy Fire® III Reiki Placement Attunements and Ignitions. This part of the training prepares you to teach if you choose to do so.
This course is also perfect for those who want to master Reiki but do not intend to teach. You learn to work with the Holy Fire® Master symbol and master healing techniques in providing Reiki treatments. When you receive these tools and the Master Ignitions, they greatly increase the strength and effectiveness of the healing energy flowing through you.
You also receive and learn how to perform a Holy Fire® Healing Experience. This can be given to yourself and to anyone, individually or in groups. It is a powerful method for bringing healing to people in individual sessions, and to gatherings.
The Holy Fire® Meditation for Masters is taught, a tool that that brings you mental clarity, improved ability to visualize, enhanced healing skills and expansion of conscious awareness. It is a method of higher knowing and experience.
Usui Holy Fire® Reiki Master Teacher training is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, energy attunements, meditation and practice. Practice time allows you to become comfortable with your skills, and to receive treatments. A deeply healing experience!
A 160-page ICRT Master manual will be provided.
Upon completion of this class, you will receive a Reiki Master certificate through the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) Reiki Membership Association.
To prepare: put only healthy things in your body, slow down and take time for you, enjoy quiet time meditating and in nature, listen to your heart and its higher knowing, be kind to yourself.
Tuition: $800. Preregistration required. Online registration is open till midnight the day before class, space permitting. It is recommended that you register by several days prior to reserve your space.
Did you receive your Reiki I & II training from a different teacher (in-person) and would like to attend this Master class? Welcome! Before the class, please email your Reiki I & II certificates with a note to: [email protected] Or mail it to: Insight Holistic Health, P.O. Box 641, Bedminster, NJ 07921. Thank you.
This class takes place at eZential Wellness Center in Branchburg, NJ.